Saturday, November 6, 2010

First word/ 5months

So, I had this post written up last night but for some reason I forgot to actually post it. Oh well. Anyways, okay, so I know Gracey doesn't understand what she is saying right now, but I promise you she said "Ma," for mama yesterday. She said it like 4 times and than she did it again today. I know it's just a little sound she is making and it could just be by chance that she is saying that, but I have been practicing with her to make that sound and now she says it. So this could possibly be her first word (just let me think it). I think Audrey's first word was "Dad," so it's only fair! lol!
Gracey is starting to grab our hair more and more these days. She has more control of her hands and wants to grab our faces or our hair or if I am making her bottle and I have it in my other hand, she will lean forward to try and grab her bottle or anything that is within her reach. She does do better holding the bottle by herself too.
She also loves her rice cereal. Every time I feed it to her she will make the "mmm," noise. It is so cute!
Oh how I love my baby!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I would go with that being her first word too! I think all of ours said dada first, at least when they actually understood that they were saying something, so I feel ya!

Debbie Murdock said...

I totally believe you because Maryn was mimicking words by 6 months old. She could say cat and ball among mom and dad. She was are little repeat and by the time she was 18 months old she could sing I love to see the temple very clearly and perfect so maybe you'll have an early talker on your hands.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones