....Is one of the funniest little girls I know. She can be such a little sweetheart and a great helper and the best big sister to Gracey. She is so smart and amazes me at the things she says and learns each day. I love her personality, even when she is really stubborn and wants to do things on her own. Audrey loves to pretend to talk on the phone and this is usally her conversation." Hi Hazel, (or whomever she decides she is calling that time,) how are you? hahaha....oh man, you are so cute." Or she will say " you doing good huh? haha...oh man, you're so funny, Hazel." I love listening to her pretend to have a conversation. Oh and when Gracey is crying in the car or any other time, she will usually console her and say, "It's okay sweet girl." It's so cute to see her little motherly instincts come out. Oh and Audrey use to HATE dolls. No joke. But now, she loves them. She played with one the other day and absolutely loved it. I think she loves babies now because of Gracey and now she likes to pretend she is the mommy. In fact with her stuffed animals that she has she will tell me they need a diaper change and so she will get a diaper and put it under their bums and pretend to change it and then she will fold the diaper up and pretend it needs to go in the garbage. She will also tell me when her animals need a nap. She will go lay them down on her bed and she will put their heads on a pillow and put a blanket on them. In fact, the other day she came out to me and told me that her bears were sleeping and we needed to be quiet. hahaha..... Can you see why I love this girl so much! :)
On a side note, can I just tell you that I think I have adjusted to having two kids. I have been adjusted for a couple of months now, but it's not as hard as it was at first. I almost want another one....just almost.. okay, maybe not and especially not yet. But if we do have another kid, I think I would do just fine adjusting. My only concern is it is hard to give all of your kids the same attention. I am having a hard time giving Audrey and Gracey an equal amount of attention. Not only that but I definitely don't have enough patience for more than two kids.
By the way, I have not completely decided whether or not we should have more kids. And I really am not trying to hint anything either. I'm just sayin!
3 comments:
What a cute girl! I'm happy to hear they can suddenly decide they like dolls, Kinsley doesn't mind them, but having brothers I don't think she knows what to do with them, but I keep hoping it will happen!
I'm glad you are adjusted to having two kids, it is always hard to feel settled into the new family you have as another one is added. I'm sure if you decide to have another one you will do it because you know it is right and you will be able to handle it. The attention going around to everyone is always hard, but luckily they each seem to need different amounts of attention at different times. I would still love to get together sometime and let our girls play if you are ever up for it!
I was just thinking that the other day actually. That's funny. We definitely should. I will email you.
You will be able to give each of them attention. Just in different ways. They are different ages and it will all work out. Seriously, I thought the same thing. You will adjust and love being a mommy. It is amazing the love you end out having for each little one! Just SO different.
Loves!
Post a Comment