Friday, May 14, 2010

Poll

Okay so since I can't decide on a name I made a poll on my top 3 favorites. It is just on the right hand side of my blog. :) Go ahead and vote if you want. :) I am just curious to see what you all think about the names I chose. :)

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Still liking Gracey. ;-)

Slater Blog said...

I made my vote, I voted for Gracey. I wonder how many times I can vote? haha. Whatever you decide will be cute and will grow on her.....but I still like Gracey. :)

.Chrissy said...

Gracey really is like the best name ever...I LOVE it!
but like I said your daughter will be beautiful no matter what you name her...

Hazel Patricia Robbins said...

I had no idea you were considering changing the name!!! I really like Gracey but I have to say Everleigh is so unique and beautiful and I love the name Hadley too.

.Chrissy said...

I only Voted twice because Glenn said to put down Gracey from him...Its a pretty close race huh?...or are people voting for more than one?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones