Friday, May 14, 2010
Update
Well, the baby is still in my belly! :) I am so grateful for that and grateful for all who have kept us in your prayers. Thank you so much!!! I am doing much better than I was last week but I am still taking it easy, which is probably why I am still pregnant and doing good. According to my doctor yesterday he said I turn 36 weeks today. So, since that is what he said I am going with it. ;) So, yay for 36 weeks! :)
On a side note, I have been debating on whether or not I really want to name this baby "Gracey." We will see though. I will wait to see her and if she looks like a Gracey than we will name her Gracey but if not, we will be naming her something else. It's just that every time I refer to her as Gracey it just feels weird. But, like I said, I will make up my mind when she comes. Most likely it will be Gracey but I am keeping my options open. The hard part is finding another name that Brandon and I agree on. Here are the other names I like: Hadley, Arleigh. You'll have to let me know what you think about them.
I also just want to thank those who have brought in meals and offered to take Audrey for us the last week. It's amazing how much help you get when people find out you need it.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I think hadley is way cute! Hallie is cute to.
good job on keeping that baby girl in! can't believe how close you are!I love the name hadlie.. i think it's adorable and my favorite of the 3 you listed. but like you said, wait until you see her and then you will know what to name her! i have a list of tons of cute/unique little girl names, so if you are still looking for more options let me know and i will send some your way!
Amanda- that would be great. I am always looking for some unique baby names!
Hadley is so cute!!
Post a Comment