Thursday, October 1, 2009

21 months

So, my sweet baby, who happens to look less and less like a baby and more and more like a little girl is 21 months old. I seriously don't know where that almost two years has gone. But, I do have to say that Audrey is at such a fun age right now. I LOVE listening to her talk and catch on to things that might not have made sense to her a week ago. One of my favorite things to listen to is little kids talk. I think it is the cutest thing. They are just so sweet and innocent. I love that she can understand what I am telling her and I especially LOVE that she can tell me what she needs. It has made my life and her life a lot easier I think. :) Anyways, Audrey is more willing to look at the camera and say cheese now. I love that she is doing this. It makes taking a picture of her a lot easier, that's for sure. Here are some fun facts about Audrey: * Audrey loves watching football with her dad. Anytime she sees that football is on, she always says "football." in her own way of course. She sat with him one night for 15 minutes just watching football and cheering them on. It was so cute. I don't know why I did not get a picture of that one. *Audrey loves sweets. If that is all I fed her she would be happy. She kind of reminds me of me! *Audrey hates nursery. Just wanted to throw that one out there. * Audrey loves helping her Mom and Dad. *She loves popcorn. *She still loves reading her books. * If I am sitting on the floor she will grab my hand and lift it and and say "..and up," for stand up. It's pretty funny. Anyways those are some fun things about her. I love her so much and am so glad to be her Mommy. :)

5 comments:

.Chrissy said...

She is so cute! that little girl is addicting, I cannot help but stare at her over and over again! she is so adorable and funny!

Slater Blog said...

wow, she looks a lot like Holly in that second to last picture. Holly has a pic that looks just like that. So cute. I can't believe she is almost 2 already!

Slater Blog said...

oh by the way, I love her cute clothes. She is so stylish like her momma.

Alicia said...

Dad and I just love looking at the pictures, I also look at the fall pictures over and over. Sooooo much fun!
Much love to you all,
Mom & Dad

Larry and Ashley said...

Oh my goodness she is so dang cute!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones