Friday, September 25, 2009

Another Carseat tent

So, two out of the three people that I had to do a craft thing for the pay it forward deal, happen to have had a baby recently. Both are girls. So, I made another tent for one of them. Congrats on your new little girl, Becky!!!! I decided that instead of being surprised by this gift when they receive it, that I will surprise them on my blog!!!! :) I hope you both enjoy this!! Thanks for being my guinney pigs!! :) Oh, and email me any suggestions you might have to make these better and maybe sellable! (is that even a word?!!!) Before I forget, I do have to say that this whole careseat tent idea is obviously not my idea. I found this idea on the thriftychick.blogspot.com site. If anybody wants one of these, let me know and I will make it for you. I will charge though...sorry!! I wish I were rich enough to make one for all of you who want one!!

9 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

Very cute and such a good idea. It's so annoying trying to keep a blanket over them in the car when the sun is shining.

A Date with Pinterest said...

OH MY HECK I LOVE IT!!!!
I was just telling Bryan today that I needed something like this!! Or get my windows tinted!! No lie!!! Glad I got on blogger today!!! You are so great Lisa!!!!

Slater Blog said...

I guess that answers my last question. Stacy really had some great ideas. Good for you for carrying on the thrifty but crafty.

Alicia Robbins said...

These are so adorable, and such a great idea for the summer when a blanket would stop the air flow. Wish I had one when Josh was a baby, his head got sunburned through the car window and when the skin peeled off, all of his peach fuzz hair did too.lol
Maybe that's why he has such a thick head of hair!?!

The Kimmer Kollection said...

I think they are adorable.
I was thinking though with the flowers, are they removeable??? I was just thinking about cleaning them and I don't think those flowers can go in the washing machine.
Just a thought.

Tylers story said...

Kim- Yes, they are removable.

Hazel Patricia Robbins said...

Those look so good!!!

Karen said...

Lisa, Maybe on some leave the flowers off and add a strap so they can add a strap onto it and use as a nursing tent too. Leaving the flowers there would be a bit of a distraction for others. LOL!

Lisa said...

Karen,

That's a great idea. I will definitely try that. Thanks for that idea!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones