Friday, May 15, 2009
Time to start moving on...
I know this sounds ridiculous but it has been extremely hard for me to post about anything else but Tyler on here. because I just feel that if I make a post that doesn't have to do with Tyler, that I am forgetting about him. I'm not, I just need to get back into my normal daily life activities and just have faith that Tyler is okay so that I can move on with my life and do the things I need to do so that I can see Tyler again.
Anyways, so here are some updates about Audrey.
Audrey is quite the character. She makes us laugh each and every day. Here are my favorite things she does:
1. When giving hugs, she will pat our backs just like we do to her. It is the best thing in the world. It just melts your heart!!
2. When something is funny she will laugh along with us, even though she has no idea why she is laughing, she just sees Mommy and Daddy laughing and so she decides to join in!!
3. She loves to give out kisses. She would even give kisses to strangers if she could. We need to kind of ween her off of kissing before she becomes a teenager though.
4. She is a talking queen. When she talks it really is like she is having a jibberish converation with us. It is the cutest thing. I just love listening to her talk. That is one of my most favorite things in the world is to hear little toddlers talk. It's so precious and innocent.
5. She is a very good listener....most of the time. Knock on wood!!!! I am enjoying it while it lasts. She is really really good at giving us things she is not supposed to have.
6. This little girl is very territorial. If you are invading her space she will let you know. She has always been that way though. She always has needed more personal space. Even when I was pregnant she had no room in there.
7. She almost always has to be carrying her "Uncle Tyla's," picture around. If she sees his picture she wants it sooo bad. She loved him so much. I am so glad I have as many pictures as I do of her and Tyler.
She is definitely her own little character and I love it!!!! She makes me smile all the time.
So, with that being said, I have a bunch of pictures that I have taken of Audrey this past month.
Enjoy!
Helping Daddy.
Touchdown!!!! Brandon has taught Audrey this new trick. Well, she has been doing it for a few weeks now. It is so funny to see her do it too.
Did that dirt taste good Audrey?!!
My life is so hard....
Peek..a..boo
Where'd it go?!!!! That's just Audrey's basic expression when she doesn't know where something went.
Fun in the sun.....actually, at the beginning of the season when it warmed up I took Audrey outside and she did not like it at all at first. But, now she likes it but only if I am playing with her. So let's just say I can't get any yardwork done with her around!!!
Trying on Mommy's hat...looks cuter on her than it does on me!!!!
More pictures to come in the next post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
She is such a doll! I love to see her at church, you always have her dressed so cute.
Fun pictures Lisa. You are such a good little mommy :)!
So much fun with Audrey. You are exactly right about enjoying it now while the listening lasts. Hang in there!
I love all of these pictures!!! You can realy see Audrey's sweet personality in them!!!
first of all, don't worry that you are not thinking about tyler if you don't post about him. He will always be with you. Second, those pics of Audrey are so cute, she is so adorable. I love her little personality. Why wouldn't you want 3 or more of a child like that?(hint hint Brandon)
I know exactly what you mean Lisa. Its even hard to look at my blog lately because all my posts are the good times with Tyler. But your right...it's time to move on. Audrey is sooo cute! Those pictures are all so adorable...she has so much personality!
the one about the kisses is funny. on sunday she reached out and gave me a kiss it was so cute...and messy hahaha
Post a Comment