Tyler Brent Gearhart (Bodie) Tyler Brent Gearhart, age 23, was called home Thursday, April 30, 2009 in Ogden, Utah. He was born February 17, 1986 to R. Michael and Lou Ann Turville Gearhart in Salt Lake City, Utah. He fought a courageous battle with drug addiction. Tyler had a loving personality and was loved by all who knew him. He had a contagious smile and a wonderful laugh. His quick whit and sense of humor captured everyone's love. Tyler loved his family, friends and his two dogs. He especially loved family gatherings. He was a very respectful young man, always saying please and thank you. He was always a very caring person by putting others first. Tyler graduated from Copper Hills High School in 2004. He loved all sports, especially football, basketball and snowboarding. Tyler was a true fan of the Oakland Raiders. Tyler is survived by his parents and three brothers and three sisters. Corey, Holly (Troy) Johnson, Jamie (Gene) Slater, Michael, Shawn and Lisa (Brandon) Robbins. He has nine nieces and nephews and a very special friend Tehra Dunn. Funeral services will be held on Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 11:00 a.m. at the Mountain Shadows 4th Ward Chapel, 8136 Old Bingham Hwy. West Jordan, Utah. A viewing will be held prior to services from 10:00 to 10:45 a.m. and Monday, May 4, 2009 at Larkin Mortuary, 260 E. South Temple from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. Interment will be at the West Jordan City Cemetery. A special thanks to the West Jordan, Utah Paramedics, Jordan Valley Medical Center, Heritage Park Care Center, and McKay Dee Hospital. Online condolences at www.larkincares.com
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Tyler Brent Gearhart
Tyler Brent Gearhart (Bodie) Tyler Brent Gearhart, age 23, was called home Thursday, April 30, 2009 in Ogden, Utah. He was born February 17, 1986 to R. Michael and Lou Ann Turville Gearhart in Salt Lake City, Utah. He fought a courageous battle with drug addiction. Tyler had a loving personality and was loved by all who knew him. He had a contagious smile and a wonderful laugh. His quick whit and sense of humor captured everyone's love. Tyler loved his family, friends and his two dogs. He especially loved family gatherings. He was a very respectful young man, always saying please and thank you. He was always a very caring person by putting others first. Tyler graduated from Copper Hills High School in 2004. He loved all sports, especially football, basketball and snowboarding. Tyler was a true fan of the Oakland Raiders. Tyler is survived by his parents and three brothers and three sisters. Corey, Holly (Troy) Johnson, Jamie (Gene) Slater, Michael, Shawn and Lisa (Brandon) Robbins. He has nine nieces and nephews and a very special friend Tehra Dunn. Funeral services will be held on Tuesday, May 5, 2009 at 11:00 a.m. at the Mountain Shadows 4th Ward Chapel, 8136 Old Bingham Hwy. West Jordan, Utah. A viewing will be held prior to services from 10:00 to 10:45 a.m. and Monday, May 4, 2009 at Larkin Mortuary, 260 E. South Temple from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. Interment will be at the West Jordan City Cemetery. A special thanks to the West Jordan, Utah Paramedics, Jordan Valley Medical Center, Heritage Park Care Center, and McKay Dee Hospital. Online condolences at www.larkincares.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Oh Lisa!! You & your family are definately in my thoughts and prayers!!! You are such a strong woman, and an amazing example to me! If you need anything, please dont hesitate to let me know!! Love ya girl!!
Lisa, your last 2 posts were so hard to read, but so beautifully put. We love you!!!
Lisa, all our love to you, especially at this very tender time in life. I know families are eternal. I know you know that too. You're in our prayers and thoughts. May the Lord comfort and sustain you.
Lisa-
This is Amanda Gehman from high school- I know we never really talked much, but I saw your link on Lara's blog a while ago and I hope you don't mind I have been following your story about Tyler. It broke my heart when I saw that he had passed away-I'm so sorry for you and your family. You seem like such a strong person with a strong testimony- that is such an example to me. Like everyone else has said, my thoughts & prayers are also with you and your family! I could tell by the things you wrote, that you really loved your brother and he seems like such a good person. I hope you find the strength and peace you need to make it through this.
And I just want to say that I think your daughter is so ADORABLE! I have a little girl that is 20 months, so I know how sweet Audrey probably is!
oh, i almost forgot, my blog is private.. if you would like to look at it, just send me your email to lloyd_am@hotmail.com.
Lisa and Brandon, I am so sorry for your loss. This is Emily (Rasmusen) Serna. I was in Madrigals with Brandon and like Amanda, found you through a mutual friend and have been following about your brother and the struggles he had been going through. You have been such an inspiration and example to me through your posts as well. You and your family are in my prayers as you go through this difficult time of loosing your brother.
very sincerely,
Emily
HI Lisa,
I feel so bad I haven't commented on your blog until now. I have appreciated getting comments from you on mine and I am so happy to see your adorable little family. I heard about Tyler and wanted to express my condolences. Please know that my family and I are praying for all of you at this time. Keep in touch! - Whitney M.
Kathy Bell just told me about your sweet brother. I am so sorry. This is such a rough thing. Your family is in our prayers. Your family is beautiful, miss you all.
Post a Comment