Thursday, April 30, 2009

In Memory of Tyler

My little brother, Tyler passed away today, April 30th 2009 at around 11:00 am. I am going to miss you so much Tyler. I knew it would be hard seeing you go, but didn't think it would be this hard. I know you are our angel that will guide the rest of us through this life. You can see and talk and walk again...you are happy.....you are free, and most of all, Satan has no control over you anymore. I Love you Tyler.....more than you know.

4 comments:

Em said...

Lisa, My heart goes out to you and your family. I put your name on the prayer roll today, and I have been thinking about you a lot. I know you will see your brother again and I am so thankful for a merciful God that has given such a loving plan to make that possible. I love you lis! Keep that eternal persective.

Brooke said...

I'm sorry for your loss. Do what you can to take care of yourself during all this, your brother is well now like you said and I'm sure he wants all of you to be well too.

Wendy said...

Lisa, our prayers are with you and your family.

Rachel and Kevin West said...

Lisa, we are so sorry for your loss. I'm so glad that you got to spend a little extra time with your brother even if it wasn't under the best of circumstances. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones