Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Springtime!!!
I don't know about anybody else, but whenever Audrey is outside I cake that sunscreen on her. I think I might be just a little bit paranoid. But, I can't risk her getting a sunburn either. That would make me so sad. Sometimes I want her to be outside to get a little bit of color, but I was thinking about that, and why do I worry about my baby having a tan? Seriously, babies have the most beautiful skin, why do I want to try to damage it? If she had more of an olive tone to her skin, then I probably wouldn't be worried about it as much. But since she has my skin tone, I worry.
Audrey loves to wear my necklaces. That is why she has this one on. Most of you probably didn't even notice and probably don't even care. Oh well... now you know. ;)
Where'd it go?!
I think she is trying to find where the bird went in this picture. Silly girl. We actually have a birds nest in that tree. It is so cool because about a week ago Brandon decided to look inside it to see if there was anything in there and there was. There were three Robin's eggs in there. I have never seen that before in real life. I love how the eggs are so colorful too. It is the coolest thing. Anyways, I was going to take a picture but the Mom bird was getting a little mad at us just standing there by her babies. So we decided to leave it alone. Oh that reminds me. So, the other day I decided to check up on the eggs to see if they hatched yet and they did. It was so cute. So, when Brandon walked by the tree the Mom bird was seriously staring us down like she was going to come after us. It was crazy. I have never seen a bird be that protective before. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Don't worry you're not paranoid. I always put SPF 50 on Maryn and I think it's turns her whiter than she already is...thus her nickname Snow White because of her fair skin. I would never forgive myself if my child burned on my watch.
cake on that sunscreen baby, you can never be too careful. I always put it on my girls. I couldn't even live with myself if one of them got skin cancer because of my laziness. Emilee is so tan now, but I still cake on the sunscreen. With Audrey's fair skin she would burn really bad, so you have to be really careful. I love these pics of her, she is getting so big. I love the story about the birds too. I have seen a protective momma bird in action, and you really have to be careful.
I love these pics of Audrey!! She looks beautiful! I love the naturalness of baby skin too, no need to damage it, I'm sure they will eventually do that themselves anyway!!! :) I cake the sunblock on Hazel too.
Post a Comment