Sunday, April 26, 2009

The day has come...

Ever since Tyler was revived when my parents found him, he has progressed so much. HE did so well at the care center he was at, and was learning how to walk again and did so well at it, he was able to feed himself, and was able to talk to us. Since he has not been able to swallow and open his eyes he has digressed and is continuing to digress. Tyler is not getting better nor will he ever. You........ have no idea how hard this if for me to say this, but Tyler is passing away. My brother is leaving this world, to go to a happier life. He is finally going to be free from the evil temptations of this world. He IS going to be happy again. I don't even know what to say right now, I can't get words out right now because of how emotionally painful it is. I love you Tyler.....more than you will ever know. I am so happy that you wont have to struggle anymore. I am so grateful for the plan of salvation in knowing that we WILL see you again. And most of all...We will be a forever family. May God be with you til we meet again...... Love, Lisa

5 comments:

Brooke said...

I am so sorry your family has gone through all of this. I know you don't even really know me, I just wanted to tell you that you have seemed very strong through all of this. My thoughts and prayers are with you in this extremely difficult time.

Lara said...

Oh, Lisa. I am so sorry.
You are such an amazing example to me. Tyler is so lucky to have such a loving sister. The day you two reunite in heaven will be beautiful. I just know he feels your love, and he will be able to show you his appreciation on the other side. Definately meant to be family, you two.

Trevor and Elise said...

Lisa, I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this difficult time. You are such an amazing person and such a great example to all those you come in contact with.

The Brueckner's said...

lisa, I'm so sorry that this has happened to your family! I to am very glad that we can be with our families forever. He will now be with grandma and grandpa.. we love you always-- chrissy and family

Debbie Murdock said...

Miss Lisa, my heartfelt prayers and thoughts are with you! You have been such a light for your brother during this difficult time. How fortunate you have had the time to be with him during this whole thing. Cherish each moment you have left...rely on your faith, your family, friends and your husband to get you through.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones