So, I am a little late on updating you about Audrey. She turned 14 months on February 28th. Here are just a few of her little quirks:
- She loves to dance. Anytime she hears music she will start dancing.
- She isn't walking yet, but has taken a few steps on her own. She is perfectly content with crawling.
- She can now stand herself up without holding onto anything. She mastered this one yesterday. But, with Audrey, she will do something and master it, but than the next day and even longer than that, she decides she doesn't want to do it anymore. She definitely does things on her own time that's for sure. She always has. I have learned that if she wants to do something, I can't push her to much or else she won't do it.
- She can say "Mum," "dad," "papa," (for grandpa) "mama," (for grandma) sometimes she will say "ah-ma," for grandma as well. She can say "ty-a," for my brother Tyler. She can say Jesus, duck, banana, dog, "uh-oh," and she will sometimes say Hi. In fact I told her to say Hi yesterday and she said it as well as waved her hand. She did say her name a couple of times when looking at her picture. The word "mama," actually means two different things. It means "more," and it means just the normal "mama."
But, remember that Audrey will say these things but she might not say it when you want her to. It's like she does things once, and waits a while to do it again. So, I promise she has been saying these things, but I can't promise that she will say it when you want her to. :) I really should video tape it so that you all don't think I am lying!!!
- She also loves to give out kisses now.
- She is fascinated with eyelashes. She knows where nose, eyes, and feet are. In fact, last night I had one of her socks and she gave it to me and lifted up her foot so that I can put the sock on. It was so cute. But, as much as she loves us putting socks on her, she loves to take them off.
- Everytime I do her hair, she loves to just take it out not long after I do it. Actually, it is almost a routine for her to take her hair out while we are in the car. I guess she figures she has nothing else to do, so she might as well take it out. She does this almost EVERYTIME we are in the car. So, I really don't know why I still do her hair if she is just going to take it out five minutes later.
So, here are some pictures of her.

Audrey with Aunt Holly at the care center.

Trying to blow a kiss.
5 comments:
what a sweet little girl. she is going to totally love the journaling you do for her. I wish I were better at that.
Awwww...she's adorable and getting big so fast. Thanks for keeping us up to date on Tyler and Audrey. Keep up the good work.
she is just doing so marvelous! you two are such great parents. Love you all,
Mom
She is getting so big!! She is so adorable too! I always say we need to play-date and it's really true. I guess it's just a matter of setting some time aside. Life gets busy if you let it I guess! :)
Sooooooo......CUTE!!!! She is a little smarty pants too!!! See you tomorrow!!
Post a Comment