Monday, September 22, 2008

9 months (Almost)

3 comments:

The Robbins said...

Those pictures of her are adorable. We are at a standstill with Macie's crawling, she just sits there on her hands and knees gets tired and lays down. I would expect that once the helmet comes off she will be off and away to crawl after her big brother. I use the website www.TheCutestBlogOnTheBlock.com for my back drops. They have a section titled Halloween. I have been ready for Halloween since August because I found Macie's costume, so I am a little early at changing my blog background!

Lisa Robbins said...

Thanks! I actually just saw that website and changed my background!! They have some super cute backgrounds. What is Macie going to be for Halloween? I think Audrey is going to be a bug or pebbles. :)

The Robbins said...

Macie is going to be a lady bug. I have a picture of her costume on my blog, it is in my August postings and the posting title is procrastination. I absolutely loved the costume and bought it in August which is a good thing since I have been back to babys r us and toys r us and they don't have her size. Bridger is going to be a spider, I am making his costume because all the spider costumes are for babies. I was pebbles when I was like 4, my red hair made it easy for my mom to pick that. I am sure what ever you decide she will look adorable.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones