Friday, September 21, 2012

Treasured moments/ Sleepover!

Gracey and I were together tonight and she was rubbing my back and I was just asking her what her favorite part about today was. Her favorite part was, in her own words: *"Um...our walk...and suckers..."
Then I asked her if she had any other favorite moments from our day and she said.."Um..playing with Daddy. Daddy come home. On our walk, hurry because of cars getting us (then she giggles). Walk with suckers and Hazel and Audrey and Daddy and Mommy. Then come home and eat suckers all gone..."

I also can't even describe to you how special this moment was. I love moments like these when I can have conversations with my girls. That is when we bond the most! She is such a great talker. She puts sentences together and a lot of the time she says things the proper way. It's crazy. She surprises me everyday when she puts words in a sentence that are more than 3 words long.

Gracey has also been asking the "why" questions for quite some time now, and even more lately. I love it right now because she genuinely just wants to know why certain things are how they are. She has that desire to learn and understand how things work and why they work.I love it!


*Just to recap mine and Gracey's conversation : Hazel came over tonight to have a sleepover and we decided to take a walk to the Maverick and get the girls a treat and come back home. They loved it! There were so many giggles during our walk. I wish I had my phone or camera with me so that I could take pictures of them. I do have a couple pictures of them doing a craft when we got home. It was such a fun night tonight! I love that Hazel and Audrey still have such a close bond with each other. I really hope it will always stay that way.





This little girl has developed quite the little attitude lately. Sheesh! But on a more positive note, I LOVE this smile and everything about her. I am such a lucky Mommy to have her as my daughter too! She makes me so happy. I love her cute little personality. She is such a sweet, sassy (yes you read that right.) STUBBORN, happy, curious, smart, and beautiful little girl. I am so lucky to spend every waking moment with this little girl even when it's the hard moments we have been having lately. It makes me so happy that I get to take care of her and watch her learn and grow and succeed in life. But most importantly, it makes me so happy that she is mine forever and ever! She will always be in my life...always! Such a great feeling.



 







2 comments:

.Chrissy said...

It is so fun to see Gracey growing up and learning more of what goes on in her cute little head!! Miss you Gracey girl!!

Hazel Patricia Robbins said...

So adoreable! You are such a great mom and great aunt!!!! Hazel had a great time!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones