Friday, September 7, 2012

Audreys kickover part 2

Okay so I know my last post I was super excited that Audrey did her kickover. Well, she hasn't been able to do it since then and we have been working on getting her to practice and really do the kickover more than once. Well, she did it today!!! We were all so excited as you can tell in the video!!! You might need to turn  your volume down when watching it. The best part about it is she has done it more than once today. Wahoo!!!!!! Gosh I am so proud of her!!! I went back and watched the video and it made me cry. That is how proud of her I am!!

As a motivation to get her to do her kickover we said that she could have a fun date with daddy! That seemed to have been enough motivation because she did it!!!

Oh and a few minutes after she did it she ran and said "I'm a superstar." Haha!

6 comments:

Larry and Ashley said...

YAAAY!! She did it!! How awesome!! Good job Audrey!! Radley would be proud ;)

Alicia said...

Papa and I just watched and we are so excited for you. I knew you could do it!
Looks like Gracey wanted to do it too. lol

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh Lisa, that made me cry too! I am so proud of her. She is so happy and proud of herself and very well should be. Good for her!

.Chrissy said...

That is so exciting!!!! Audrey-you are amazing!!! You worked so hard and are now able to something a lot of people can't do. All because you worked really hard and kept trying to succeed!!! I am so proud of you Audg!!!! I love you and miss you!
Lisa-What a great mom moment!!!

Hazel Patricia Robbins said...

Woohoo Audrey!!!! That was so great!!!! I have to say, your Mommy reaction was just as exciting!!! It's fun to see a proud parent experience the pay off of a hard working child!

Em said...

I love how excited and supportive you all were! That shows how much love and support she probably feels. At that age, what a priceless gift. You're such a good mom!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones