Thursday, August 30, 2012

Audrey's kickover

Audrey has been trying for weeks to try and do a kickover in gymnastics and she has had the hardest time doing it. Well, she was practicing it tonight on the grass and she finally flipped herself over!!!!!!! It might have only been once that she was able to do it, but it's further than what she was able to do before! Woot woot! am so excited and proud of her!!! Just had to share! :) Just to give you an idea, this is her trying to do a kickover. I hope you all are able to see the video. I have had issues with my videos not working before so hopefully it works this time.


1 comment:

.Chrissy said...

Audrey I am so proud of you!!! It looks like it would take a lot of practice to be able to that! Always remember this, that sometimes you don't accomplish things right a way but if you keep trying and keep practicing you will gain the strength and skill you need, and you can accomplish anything!!! Love you little Audg!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones