Friday, August 3, 2012

Pockets

We were at Hobby Lobby a couple of weeks ago and in order for Gracey to walk, she had to follow one rule.....to put her hands in her pockets so that she wouln't touch or break things. Well, she did. I found her and Brandon at the other end of the store and I see this cute little girl walking by her daddy with her hands in her pockets. It was so cute to see!! Not only that but Gracey has a thing about pockets. She loves putting her hands or anything else in her pockets. I love that this is a quirk of hers. It will be fun to read back on this when she gets older!


PS. Sorry about the blurry pictures. I have been taking pictures with my phone the past couple of months and it isn't the best quality.


1 comment:

.Chrissy said...

OH my goodness! This picture seriously just made me happy inside!! She is so good! Awe! I just love her! Sometimes I look back at the picture I took of the four kids here, and her grumpy face and it makes me laugh out loud!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones