Friday, August 3, 2012

Silver Lake

We thought it would be fun to take the girls on a little hike to Silver Lake last Saturday.  We were right...it was a lot of fun, and the girls loved it too! They especially loved their independence and especially loved climbing onto the rocks. Probably their favorite part of the hike!! I love doing fun stuff like this with my cute little family. The next place I want to take the girls to, is Bridal Veil Falls!


































I think Brandon looks super good looking in this next picture for three reasons! Number one, he is just good looking. Number two, there is something about him and hats that I just love! I think he looks really good in them, especially when he wears it backwards!! The other reason that he looks so good looking here is because... look how cute this picture is of him and the girls?! He is such a great dad!!!!


















2 comments:

Brooke said...

So fun! Bridal Veil Falls is a lot of fun too, make sure you go when it is still warm enough to get wet.

Slater Blog said...

I totally love the pic with Gracey and her hands in her pockets. SO CUTE!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones