Friday, August 17, 2012

Back bend...check!

Audrey can officially do a normal back bend by herself! She has a little girl in her school class (Presley) that is in her gymnastics class and her and the little girls older sister (Jersey) and Audrey just practiced their gymnastics during their free time today and Audrey came out when I picked her up from school and told me she can do the back bend all by herself now. So Jersey, the sister of the girl in her class was spotting Audrey to make sure she did good and even grabbed her legs to help her kick her body over. But sure enough Audrey did it all by herself. My favorite part was when Jersey was helping her! It was like she was her older sister helping her out. Soooo sweet!

 I would have taken a picture of her doing the backbend but when she went to show Brandon that she could do it, she kind of did it fast (because she was excited to show Brandon) and hurt her elbow and wrist. So.....she probably won't be able to do her backbends for a couple of days. I think she really did tweek it a little bit.  I just hope it is better by Monday when she goes back to gymnastics. It's super sad because she had so much confidence in herself that she could do it and she was so excited and then....she went too fast and crashed down. Hopefully this doesn't stop her from trying it again.

I am so proud of her and what she has accomplished so far! I don't expect her to be perfect, just that she tries her best, and she certainly does!!

1 comment:

.Chrissy said...

Good job Audrey!! You are learning so quickly!! We are all so proud of you!! Love you!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones