I decided this morning that I want to be a good couponer, or price-matcher. Groceries can be so expensive and so I want to learn how to save money. So I am going to try it.......again. Yes I have tried to do it before, but I did some research and think I know more about how to do it now. So, wish me luck. I will let you all know how it goes.
Friday, August 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'll let you know of any amazing deals I find, I cringe if I spend more then $35 a shopping trip (weekly). but I don't use a lot of coupons, just sales.
You probably know of this website already but if not, mamasonadime.com is a great resource for match ups. They have put all the ads for the week in a database and you can select exactly the items you want to price match and shrink them so the things you need are the only thing showing on the sheet you'll print out. I take that to the store and never been questioned...it comes in really handy.
Post a Comment