Wednesday, August 8, 2012

2nd year of Preschool

This pretty little girl started her first day of her second year of preschool yesterday! She looks super old in this picture. She is growing up way too fast. I can't believe she starts Kindergarten next year though. I never imagined the time would be close for my little girl to be in Kindergarten. Luckily I still have one more year before that happens.

















Audrey had to fill out a an "All about me," poster for her school. I am so sad I didn't take a picture of it for her to look back on. Anyways, here are some of the things she wrote on it:


FAVORITE COLOR:
PINK AND PURPLE
(At her back to school night, all the kids got to pick out their favorite color of bag to use throughout the school year. I knew right away that she was going to pick purple...and she did! Audrey is very patient too. You know how most kids will hurry and get what they want, well Audrey is not that way with almost anything. She will just let everybody else go first and than she will get hers. Funny girl)

WHAT SHE WANTS TO BE WHEN SHE GROWS UP:
ENGINEER
(I totally think she could be an engineer. She is one smart little girl and already tries to solve and figure things out on her own.)
HER FAVORITE FOODS:
HAMBURGERS, BBQ HOT DOGS, BROCCOLI. (It's funny how her favorites are different than what I really know her favorite foods are!)


What is your favorite thing to do:
Go shopping with Mommy and get a toy.

What is your favorite dessert:
Cupcakes and cake

What is your favorite thing to do outside:
Go to the park and ride the bike, play basketball, go on the swings and slides.

What is your favorite thing to do at home:
with Radley and have fun!

Who are your friends:
Taya (Gymnastics), Sadie (Gymnastics), Brooklyn (Gymnastics), Mckenna (Friend), Presley (School and gymnastic friend).....I can't remember all of my other friends names. (She adds more friends to her list everyday!)

What is your favorite craft:
Doing all of the things you do with me - meaning all of the crafts I do with her!




I really can't remember the other ones. That is why I should have taken a picture of it. I am going to ask her a bunch more questions just to see how they differ each year and add them to this list later.


1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

she looks so grown up! what a beauty! i love that little survey... i may have to copy :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones