First off, the first couple of pictures are pictures from when I took the girls to the Herriman rodeo about a month ago. It was really fun and the girls were really good.
We went to another Rodeo last weeked. I just really like Rodeo's. I love the feeling of rodeo's. It is so fun to me. Anyways we invited our friends Brian and Amberly to come along and it was a lot of fun. I forgot to get a picture of them though.
Gracey was so concerned for the guys riding the bulls. She would put her hands to her mouth like this every time. It was sooooo cute. I love my girls!

Audrey took these pictures of the horses. She told me the black horse was her favorite. It was my favorite too!
Apparently I did not get the memo that we were doing funny faces. My girls are so funny!





No comments:
Post a Comment