Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Babysitting

I am babysitting my brother and sister-in-law's kids a couple of times a week now and I have been watching our friends baby every day for about a month or so now and I found an idea off of pinterest of some fun little games we could make and do with masking tape to keep the kids entertained. So I of course took it upon myself to makes those games. I knew they would have a fun time with it....at least I think they did.


Bullseye. Ammon had the idea of using each circle as a point. So the first circle was one point, second circle 2 points and so on. So then I decided to make it more interesting and tell them that when they can get 5 points they get a piece of candy or a treat of their choosing. That seemed to motivate them a little more!






























We then did a balance beam. It was a piece of cake for all of the kids.



















Then we did hopscotch and tic tac toe and I made up a bowling one using blocks. I had to get creative.










































Little Radley made a new friend:




















Little Radley really really really wanted to timber the blocks. He's got his eye on it:


















Watch out for Rad man, he is focused and ready to destroy!


















He did it! He was so proud of himself! Haha!



















Then we took a break for a minute and watched a movie. Gracey went right over to Anika and layed right by her. I thought it was so sweet. She really loves Anika so much!








2 comments:

Larry and Ashley said...

Aw those are all so cute! It looks like you guys had a blast! You are so creative I love it! And I know Radley loves every second that he is over there! I hope you know how much we appreciate you and are so thankful that you have been able to watch him!!

Debbie Murdock said...

Who knew you could do all that with tape?!?! I always get after Maryn for using up my tape...maybe we could put the masking tape to good use.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones