Friday, June 1, 2012

Ice cream in a bag

I decided that I wanted to be organized this summer with doing some fun activities with the girls. Usually I will have so many ideas that I want to do, but then I get overwhelmed because there is so much I want to do but can't decide which to do first. Well, I found a list on pinterest of fun things to do this summer. It was seperated into catergories and so I made 3 different jars for each catergory and just printed off the list that they provided. It has been so much easier deciding what to do each week. I will have the girls pick out a couple of them for us to do for the following week. It's been fun and I really love how organized it is.

Anyways, one of the activities they picked out for last week was to make ice cream in a bag. We have never done that before and thought it would be fun to try it. I really did not think that it would work, but it really did. The only problem is it melted super fast. So, once you were done making it, you had to eat it right away. But other than that it actually turned out to be pretty good. It was a great quick way to make homemade ice cream. :) I love that the girls had fun with this. Audrey wanted to pipe her own ice cream in her bowl too. Oh and a big thanks to our friends Clint and Crystal for coming to help me open my Sugar!! Haha!

Here are some fun pictures of us making the ice cream:









1 comment:

.Chrissy said...

Oh Gracey May! How I love you!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones