Sunday, May 27, 2012

Campout in our living room

I came home from work last night to find Brandon and the girls having a campout in the living room. And not just that but the whole house was super clean. Every room in the house was clean and organized. Man, that was such a great thing to come home too. The girls also got me my pillow and blanket so that I could have a campout with them too. We ate some snacks when I got home and then watched a movie and fell asleep. Let's just say..... I only lasted an hour on the floor and then went to my bed. Haha! Audrey woke up needing to go potty in the middle of the night and told me to come back out to the campout but I told her she should come sleep with me for a little bit. So she did. But then she woke up again in the middle of the night and told me that she wanted to go back out and have the campout. Haha! Funny girl! After that, Brandon and Gracey trinkled in to sleep in the comfy bed. They really love it when we do this campout. Brandon has done it with them once before and it was a hit. It was definitely better than having a campout outside in the cold!



2 comments:

Brooke said...

We LOVE indoor campouts! So fun! Glad your day ended with fun!

.Chrissy said...

What a fun activity!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones