Sunday, May 27, 2012

HAFB Air show

We attempted the air show yesterday. Let's just say..............it was a bad idea. We knew that it was going to rain a little bit, and so we brought stuff for that, but we didn't know it was going to down pour and be way windy. As soon as we got our chairs set up and we sat down, it started raining and then like a couple minutes after it started down pouring. Just before it started to downpour they postponed the show and that is when we decided to go home. Well, it started down pouring on us and it was super windy and we were facing the rain and the wind. It. was. miserable. It was super cold, the girls were freeeeezzzzing, we were all DRENCHED, and the parking lot was literally at least 20 minutes away from where the air show was. So we had to walk 20 minutes in this pouring, windy, cold, hard rain in our faces for 20 minutes with both girls. Then people were walking super slow in this rain. Brandon and I were running a lot of it to get to our cars faster.  My poor girls. I felt like such a terrible mom.

So, it was quite the adventure to say the least. But on a lighter note, I think that was the first time I have been with Brandon outside soaked in a rain shower. He looked pretty cute! Haha!

Anyways, I was able to snatch a couple of pictures, but some of them are kind of sad to look at.











2 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

I can't believe you got caught in that. We passed by early on the freeway in the morning and got caught in the storm...that was crazy!!! I couldn't imagine being in it with out cover!

.Chrissy said...

That is really sad! I know how much you love it!! Hopefully it will work out next time!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones