Sunday, May 13, 2012

Audrey funny!

We (Audrey, Gracey and I) were eating lunch yesterday and Audrey randomly brings up when Jesus was nailed to the cross and resurrected. She was telling me that it was not very nice of those people to do that to Jesus and that they should not have done that because she loves Jesus so much. She continued to ask me other things that Jesus did for us and I told her some of the things that I knew. Then after she was done talking about it she says, "Okay, let's eat our lunch now."

Hahaha!!! Funny girl!

1 comment:

.Chrissy said...

Oh what a sweet girl!! It really is so great that she just wants to talk about her feelings about Jesus for a minute. She is the best! Also, I LOVE your blog background! : )


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones