Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Audrey and Gracey funnies

**We were eating dinner last night and the girls were being really funny. So, Gracey thought she lost her fork and so she was saying "uck," meaning fork, trying to find it.  She then discovered that she had been holding it the entire time and when she figured that out she said "oh...dut there (meaning right there)," and started laughing. Oh man she had us rolling. It was hilarious.

**I was putting Gracey down for a nap the other day and couldn't figure out what she wanted. She was saying "ug," but at the time I couldn't figure it out. So she gets up, comes over to me, and gives me a hug then lays back down. She was trying to tell me she wanted a hug. But because I couldn't understand her she decided to show me what she wanted.

**I was putting the girls down for bed last night and after I told them I loved them and as I was shutting their door, I heard Gracey say to Audrey, "Audee I wuv ou." It was so sweet. She did the same thing today when we picked Audrey up from school she said "Hi, Audee. Wuv ou." She is seriously the sweetest little baby ever. She is always saying and doing such sweet things like that. I am not sure how I got so lucky to have two sweet little girls!

**Audrey can now say most words the way they are said, but there are still just a couple she is not able to say yet:

Spagetti= upsketti
Opposite= opposert

I know there are a couple more. I love to hear her say it her way. It's so cute.




3 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

The fork story is so cute! So sweet that she says love you to Audrey. Moments like that melt your heart!

Emily said...

CUTE! And I love Audrey's version of those words. It's hard to see them grow out of those cute little quirks! Caleb used to say all of his "w"s as "y" sounds (so "I want a drink of water" would come out "I yant a drink a yater!") I still miss that....

Debbie Murdock said...

So awesome that you're writing these down...they will love reading these later in life.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones