I found this idea off pinterest to do a Marshmallow fight for when Brandon got home from work. I personally added in the phrase, "May the odds be ever in your favor." (from Hunger Games). I thought it gave it the right touch!! :) We decided to do this on Monday and it was a lot of fun. It didn't go according to plan at first,(mis-communication) but then we made it work later! :) We all had a fun time with it!! I need to think of other things like this that are fun and cheap to do! You all should try it sometime and remember, it will get messy but it's so worth it!!
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Seriously looks fun. Jealous of the fun but not the clean up. What a fun activity.
You get the best mom award for this week!! That is so so fun! I love that you did that!
Post a Comment