After we played at the park and had our picnic at home Gracey took a nap. After Gracey took a nap I wanted to take he girls to Airborne. It's a trampoline arena in Draper. It was so much fun. The girls had a ton of fun too and didn't even throw a fit or cry when we had to leave! Because of their good behavior and because we were all thirsty, I thought it would be fun to get some slurpees!! The girls especially loved that part too!!
Then we came home and ate dinner together, I gave them baths, and read stories. It was such a great day! I love spending time with these girls. Now that I am working, I especially want to take advantage of the days that I have off to spend with them. Makes me appreciate them even more now that I won't have as many nights to spend with them!!
I love my little family! I really do...




1 comment:
What a fun day!! They looked like they loved the Airborne place..
Post a Comment