Saturday, April 7, 2012

How in the world did I get so lucky!

I pretty much have such an amazing little girl! I am not sure how I got so blessed to have her in my life forever!! I have to share this story so that Audrey can read back on this and realize all of the great things she has done to help others out!!

Here's whyI think she is so amazing:


Dear Audrey,

You did such an amazing thing today! I hope you will always look back on this experience and continue to help others each and every day. You are the most selfless, tender-hearted little girl I know. I don't know very many 4 year olds that would willingly donate their dollar they got from the Easter bunny to help somebody in need.

Today, the Easter bunny came. In one of the eggs he gave you a dollar and you were so excited about it. Before we left to go run some errands today you asked me if you could donate your dollar like you did last time  (like when you did it during Christmas.) I told you if that is what you wanted to do with your dollar than that is up to you. I told you that you could do anything you wanted with that dollar and that you could even keep it for yourself too. But nope, you told me that you really wanted to give it to somebody. So I told you that when we get to a store you could donate your dollar to somebody in need. You were so happy about that.

We had to go to Sam's club and it just so happens that the Easter bunny got there a couple minutes after we did. In order to get your picture taken with the Easter bunny you had to pay $5, but that money went to Primary Childrens Medical Center. We didn't end up paying for that, but you wanted to still go say Hi to the bunny. So I asked the employee if it was okay if you just went to go say Hi. She said yes. It was then that I remembered about the dollar you wanted to donate. So I asked you if you wanted to donate your dollar and give it to the Easter bunny. And you did not hesitate at all. So, I told the lady that worked there that you wanted to give the Easter bunny the only dollar you had and donate it. She thought that was so so sweet and so she let you go say Hi to the bunny and let you give him the dollar yourself.  They gave you a little treat too. You thought that was so special. But after you donated that dollar you said to me, "Mom, that made me so happy." and then when we were getting into the car and I explained to you a little bit more where your money was going, you said, "I am so proud I did that. I am so happy about that."

You really made me so proud. You literally brought tears to my eyes when I shared this story to Chrissy and while writing this post. I cannot believe how amazing you really are and that I am the luckiest Mom in the world to have you in my life....forever and ever too!

You are going to really make a difference in so many people's lives. I really hope you will always have that desire to help others out! I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for you!!! You truly are an amazing little girl!!

I love you little Miss!!!

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

.Chrissy said...

Audrey really does just have a sweet soul! I just love that girl!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones