Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Audrey's Encouragement!

I made Audrey a cute little circle skirt. Seriously, the easiest skirt you can make. If I can make it, you all can make it. Some of you know that I have a hard time with sewing projects but this one I can do! Anyways, I was telling Audrey before I made her circle skirt that I had a hard time making other skirts and that we will see if I can make this one. She told me she thought I could. And so I said okay, I guess we will find out.

Later after I finished it, Audrey says to me "See Mom, I knew you could do it." Then she was saying something like "You weren't sure you could but I knew all the time that you could do it." It was something to that extent.

Is that not so sweet? Man she definitely knows how to encourage and make a person feel good!!! I love you Audrey!!!

1 comment:

.Chrissy said...

awe! She really is so sweet!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones