I will let the pictures do the explaining this time, except for one. The adults (well some of us) decided to participate in an adult egg hunt! It was pretty fun. Gene (my brother-in-law) tried locking us all in so that we couldn't get out to race for the eggs!! Haha...it was like a stampede when we all found it it was time to get the eggs! It was really fun. The little kids hid the eggs for us adults to find. I love that the kids did this. Oh and by the way, the little kids had their egg hunt first. I didn't get pictures of it or any of the egg coloring activities on my camera but Holly did. So maybe I will be able to steal them from her!!
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Your girls look so cute in their Easter dresses!!!
Post a Comment