Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter bunny morning!

I decided it would be fun to do a little Easter egg hunt for Audrey's and Gracey's baskets from the Easter bunny. I haven't done the egg hunt from the Easter bunny before, but I knew Audrey would just love it this year.......and she did!(Oh and I got these clues from a craft blog. I do not take credit for the ones I used for Audrey's egg hunt.) My favorite is her reaction to one of the things she got from the Easter bunny! I am so happy that dollar store items make her so happy! I am still taking advantage of that while it lasts!!

I didn't want Brandon to feel left out so I did do a mini egg hunt for him too. I quickly made up my own corny riddles for him to find. He was a good sport about it too!! A couple of his riddles said this: "I am orginally made from a tree."- Hid it in the cupboards. Next clue was "You better hurry, times a "tickin."- Put that clue by a clock. Next clue was "It's getting hot in here."-In the oven. And that is where I hid his candy!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed your Easter and most of all remembered the reason we celebrate it! I am so thankful for the atonement and resurrection of Jesus Christ and all he went through for each one of us!!











1 comment:

.Chrissy said...

That looks so fun! What a fun mom you are!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones