but, I lost the letter search. I did find another letter after I blogged about finding the other one and Brandon was way nervous about it and I of course couldn't contain my excitement! I did find a total of 3 out of 4.
So here is what happened. We were putting the girls to bed because it was late and they were really grumpy and we needed to keep our sanity. So, as soon as I shut Audrey's door, Brandon starts laughing. I knew at that instant that the letter was in Audrey's room. I completely forgot that it could still possibly be in her room. Ahhhh!!!!!! I did tell him while laughing about it that he was a punk! He was seriously standing there waiting for me to close that door because he knew he was going to win. It did make me laugh though and I am not mad about it at all. He did a great job hiding them and let's face it, I did a terrible job finding them!! Haha! I wasn't going to mention this but Brandon just told me I need to, but I had 4 weeks to look for these letters. Yup.....don't judge!! Ha! :)
Some of you may be thinking, well, why didn't you just walk back into Audrey's room to find it?
Well, because it was late, she was not listening and lost her privilege for one of her night time routines that I couldn't just walk back in there because than she would think she could get what she wanted. I have to be consistent.
Second, some of you may be thinking, "wait, I thought you had until tomorrow to find it." Yes I do, but Brandon and I are having an all day date day tomorrow, this is part of his Valentines gift from me, and we are dropping the girls off early and won't be coming home until close to bed time for the girls. So I will have had no time to search for my letters.
Good job Brandon! You are definitely the best at hiding these letters!!
While I was busy cleaning some of the areas that I was looking for my letters at, Brandon did do a lot of organizing and cleaning himself. So I guess it was a good incentive to get the house organized again!
Oh the last letter was hanging on the back of the TV in the 2nd Bedroom. Yup......
Friday, February 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Sad for you...but very impressive of Brandon! (ps this is going in my "favorite marriage stories" mental file! along with when the time you started following him and copying everything he touched and everywhere he walked while he was talking to me on the phone! I just love the two of you!!
You two are stinkin' hilarious! Hopefully you don't have Christmas block letters because that would be double the amount to find. You would be toast!
Post a Comment