Friday, February 10, 2012

I found a letter!!

I finally found another letter that Brandon hid!!!! So here's the deal. Brandon made a deal with me the other day that he would tell me two places where he did not hide the letters and in return I only have until tomorrow to find all the letters. Originally I had until Valentines Day but there were two spots I was dreading looking in and it was worth it to me for him to tell me where they were not. The two places they are not at are in my cedar chest and in the shed!! You would think that I would have found all of the letters by now, but I haven't. I would make a terrible detective!!

I wrote down a list of each room and where I think they could possibly be in each room. I have it narrowed down but there are still some places I am dreading looking through. Here's to hoping I find the last two letters before tomorrow! Good thing I didn't have anything planned today!

3 comments:

.Chrissy said...

this is seriously hilarious!!

Debbie Murdock said...

I think this is plot for him to get early spring cleaning finished. Hopefully the idea will not catch to other husbands. It's so entertaining to read though!!!

Lisa Robbins said...

Haha Deb that's funny! I am pretty sure that was his plot too...and I am pretty sure he enjoyed every second of it! Haha!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones