Friday, January 13, 2012

Valentine festivities have begun!

Well, I had the girls do their first of many Valentine crafts this week. I will be putting up my Valentine decor next week. I think I put it up earlier last year, so I am slacking a bit.:) I did warn Brandon earlier this week when I will be putting up the decorations. I have to prepare him for it so that it's not a shock to him when he comes home from work one day with all of the Valentines stuff up!

I figured out how to put the captions in between each picture but it's kind of a diffucult way of doing it. I am going to research it more on google to see if I can't find an easier way.

Anyways, I bought some doilies in the dollar bin at Target and  here are a few ideas you can do with them with young kids:



They were being silly and put their three tiered heart wreath on their noses. Silly girls







You could do that thing where you get tissue paper and dab it in glue and put it on your heart. What is that called? I can't remember. Audrey actually really loved doing this part. She told me while we were making it "This is so much fun Mom." I made one with her too and she loved that part.



Another way you could decorate your craft is by putting stickers on your face! :) What a cute girl! She figured out how to take the backing off of the stickers today too!



You could make them into dangling ceiling hearts too! We replaced these hearts with Audrey's butterflies she had up there. She loves having the hearts up above her bed!


Or you could make a cute little heart treat bag and have the kids give it to someone for Valentines
Day!


4 comments:

Holly Johnson said...

what i love about all your pictures, is gracey has to be involved in it all. so funny. love her

.Chrissy said...

What a fun day! I am not surprised that your Valentines is up already!! : )

Alicia Robbins said...

Pinata. lol

Katie said...

You always do such fun stuff for the holidays!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones