Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My little cook

Audrey loves to help me cook. I have been trying to be a better Mom and let her help me while she wants to! I know when she gets older she won't want to help me with a lot of things she wants to help me with now. Might as well take advantage right?!

Anyways, for those that don't know, I have a really hard time with kids helping me cook. Even my own girls. It's sad I know. But, I have always been that way. If I have them help me bake,decorate or cook, I have a really hard time eating what they made. It's just the germ factor I think. I am usually not a germ freak, but when it comes to cooking I kind of am. So, I am trying to be better at not letting this get to me. It's also not fair to not let Audrey do something she enjoys doing just because I have an issue with it. So, I have been letting her help me with dinners lately. Not only that, but I really do want her to grow up knowing how to cook.

So here are a few pictures of Audrey helping me with dinner. Gracey likes to be there for support! :)





1 comment:

Debbie Murdock said...

I hear ya about having the kids help. I have to sometimes swallow my pride and muster up any patience I have. Or sometimes I'll have them pick what they want to make and back off. Matt is so much better at letting them help more.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones