I was at Old Navy the other day just browsing through the kid section and they have some super cute stuff right now. Anyways, Audrey is growing out of a lot of her shirts and so I went there (because we were in the area) and found a couple shirts on clearance and then two super adorable shirts that I knew would look so cute on the girls! Anyways, so Old Navy is having their spend $20.00 get $10 back in Old Navy cash. So I took advantage of the deal and got some shirts. So really, I got 4 shirts for $10.00. Love when I find good deals like that.
You can't really see it very well but the sides of their shirts are cinched up and their sleeves are kind of folded over and connected with a button. They really are just so cute!
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment