Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Gracey funnies!

Since I already posted about some funny things Audrey has said I am going to post some funny things Gracey has done.

So, first off, I am pretty sure we are really spoiled having DVR. I don't know if I can live without it! :) It's such a convenient thing to have especially when you don't have time to watch your TV shows when they come on because you know kids, they need lots of attention and we usually have stuff going on in the evening. So, it's nice to be able to record our shows and fast forward through the long commercials. Well, so we have a couple of shows that are recorded and some we have to fast forward through them. So, whenever there is a commercial or a part Gracey doesn't like in the movie she hands me the remote and kind of tells me that she wants me to fast forward it. She tells me by giving me the remote and I ask her if she wants me to fast forward and she usually says "yes," and I do and then she is happy. The things 19 month olds need to know!

So this is along the same lines as the last story. If the TV is off and we have played and read books, etc, Gracey will randomly find the remote, bring it to me, and say "ovie." So then usually we need a couple remotes to turn on the DVD player and the TV. She will hand me one remote and I will ask her to get me the DVD remote and she knows exactly which one it is. I am starting to wonder if we watch too much TV! We really don't though. We watch a couple cartoons in the morning then the girls are ready to play and get ready for the day and have lunch, run errands etc. Gracey takes a nap and then wakes up and we will sometimes turn on a movie or watch a cartoon after that. Anyways, it's just amazing to me that she knows this stuff already. The things kids need to know these days!

She is also at the point where I will say a word and she tries to repeat what I say. She has surprised me today with a couple words. Audrey was blowing bubbles out side and she said "bubba." We were putting Audrey's barbie away before bed and she said "Bawbie." She can say my little nieces Olivia's name but says "Ivvy."

I have to write all of this down for my records. I want my girls to be able to read this and laugh at the funny things they did.

The thought of losing this information just ran through my head. I am worried now. I really need to make a blog book of my blog or print it off so that I have a backup copy. I just can't imagine loosing all of these cute/funny stories.

1 comment:

.Chrissy said...

She is such a smarty pants! she is so cute too


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones