Friday, January 6, 2012

Boys, boys boys!

Man, everybody I know that is pregnant right now, except for one person, are having boys. It is definitely the year for boys. I have always said after Brandon's side of the family started off with 5 granddaughters, that the next generation is going to be boys. So far that is true.

Now if only I could convince Brandon to have another one.....


I keep telling him that since everybody else is having boys, maybe we will too!

So far my logic is not working with him. I will keep you posted if it works. :)


For those that don't know, Brandon has definitely made up his mind that he is done having kids. If you ask me today, I want another one. That might change tomorrow though. I am very indecisive on the matter.

4 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

Time definitely changes things sometimes. Life happens and minds change. I know there is another boy that is supposed to come to our family but timing is everything and sometimes curve balls get thrown at you that change your plans and sometimes people have a change of heart and want more kids or sometimes happy accidents just happen ;) How lovely would it be if we could be 100% certain which gender you could have next.

Holly Johnson said...

I think you should keep bugging him. eventually he will give in. lol. how can you have kids as cute as yours and just stop. how cute would a little boy be. but then again you could be like eskelsons. they were sure they would probably finally get a boy, but nope. oh well. my feeling is, the girls are only going to be this cute for so long. then its over. how sad. i would love for you to have another one, but know how hard it is too

Lara said...

It's so hard to know what would be best, isn't it?? Pray pray pray. Then you'll never have to worry that you're leaving one behind. And make sure that husband of yours is praying with an open heart in case the answer is not in his favor ;)

Amanda and Chad said...

chad is the same way! he thinks 2 is perfect and says we are DONE! ha! i'm so not convinced either... i go back & forth all the time in my head about if i want to be done at 2 or if we should go 1 more! glad i'm not the only one!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones