Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Audrey funnies

*I asked Audrey what she is gonna be when she grows up and she says "I am going to be your age." Haha!
Usually if you were to ask Audrey what she wants to be when she grows up she will say she wants to be an engineer just like her daddy.

**Audrey's new word this week is "realize." She will say "Did you realize that?" It's so funny to hear her use big words.

***Audrey had me rolling at the doctors office yesterday. I am pretty sure the nurses were wondering why we were laughing so hard! Haha! We had been waiting there for a little while and we needed to do something to keep us entertained. I challenged Audrey to move her eyebrows up and down one at a time and the way she did it was so funny. It's one of those times where you had to be there. But, so I would laugh when she did it and then she would laugh and do it some more and I would laugh harder and she was cracking up by this point and Gracey wanted to be a part of it so she started laughing and I was cracking up even more because they were cracking up and they were cracking up because I was cracking up. Audrey's has one of the best laughs. It is so contagious. Ahhhhh...........good times!

****While we were at the doctors office getting Gracey's shots, Audrey wanted to tell me a secret. She asked me if she could get a shot too. What????? She really was serious. When we left she was so happy in telling me that she could not wait to go back to the doctors to get a shot. I really think there is something wrong with my child. Haha! I didn't however, tell her that shots hurt because I didn't want to scare her away from them. If she doesn't mind getting shots then that is definitely okay with me. Oh and she does remember what a shot feels like. She had her flu shot in November.


Silly girl!!!






1 comment:

.Chrissy said...

Oh my goodness!!! so funny!! I love when Audrey does funny things. and yes she is crazy for wanting a shot but it is so good that she is not so scared of them


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones