Monday, December 5, 2011

Visit with Santa

We had our ward Christmas party on Saturday and Santa made a special visit. Audrey was so excited to see Santa. She seriously couldn't contain the excitement, it was so cute. Apparently she told Santa that she wanted Barbies and when we left to go home she told me with certainty that Santa is bringing her a barbie for Christmas. You should have seen her eyes and whole face light up when she told me that. It really was so cute. I love that Audrey is at that age where she is excited to see Santa! It gives me flashbacks of when I was  younger and when I was so excited to see Santa. I love it!

Gracey on the other hand was definitely not a fan of Santa this year. She did fine last year but she was only 6 months old too. I even tried to have her sit on Santa's lap with Audrey but that did not work.

Here is the one picture I got of the girls on Santa's lap. I love that Audrey was trying to tell Gracey that it was okay. She is the best big sister ever!

1 comment:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones