Oh man! I was looking at old pictures of Audrey when she was so little and I cannot get over the fact that she grew up so fast, and she was so stinkin cute; still is!! But seriously, look at her cute little face! Oh how I wish I could have enjoyed those days a little more. Actually I did enjoy every minute of those days, but it still just seems to go by way too fast. I am enjoying every minute of my days now with both girls, but with how fast these past 4 years went, the next 4 are going to go by fast too and she will be baptized before we can even blink.
I mean look at these cute pictures! Aren't they just to die for?!
Friday, November 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
You've been busy blogging and I've missed a few! Halloween looks like it was so much fun. Seriously cute costumes. I love that Audrey said she was grateful for Jesus. That melts my heart! She's such a sweet girl.
You are so right. They are growing up too fast. Love the pictures.
She sure is cute! They both are. You are making me want to go through some of our pictures. We were watching home videos on my computer the other night and I couldn't believe how little ours were not so long ago.
Wow, the girls look different even as babies! Time does go too fast.
I love this post!! So fun!
Post a Comment