Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"ouff"

Haha, oh man I am already laughing at the story I am about to tell you! So, I was watching "The Daily Dish," this morning and they had a video of Christina Aguilera singing at one of the awards shows and her hair was pretty poofy. Well, Gracey was sitting on my lap when I was watching it and she happened to be watching it too. She saw Christina Aguilera and the first words that came out of her mouth were, "ouff, ouff," meaning "woof, woof," the sound of a dog barking. She said that because she thought Christina was a dog with how poofy her hair was! LOL!!!!!! I am not making fun of Christina Aguilera by any means, I just think it's funny that whenever Gracey sees any kind of animal that has a lot of fur or is really hairy, she always thinks it's a dog.  And because Christina's hair was white and poofy she thought she was a dog. I know that sounds mean to say it that way, but that is not my intention. Anyways, I am pretty sure I don't have to explain myself so I will just stop talking now!!! :) I thought it was really funny...

1 comment:

.Chrissy said...

LOL! Oh man that is hilarious!! This story is so funny!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones