Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Preschool

Audrey started preschool today! She was so excited to go to preschool. As we were walking to our car she says to me and squeals while saying this to me," Oh my goodness, I am so excited." It was the cutest thing. I LOVE when she gets excited. You can always tell when she is excited because she always squeals and then says "I am so excited,"  and almost seriously can't contain her excitement. I love seeing her this way. It's the best!

Also, I know that one picture would have sufficed. But I couldn't choose which one I wanted to put on here because they all show her excitement for school.



Showing off her "packpack."

She is so excited!!


I never tell Audrey to pose this way. When I tell her to smile she just automatically poses. It's so cute. :)


At her preschool

What up? :) 


I love you Little Miss!!! I can't believe you are all grown up and big enough to go to pre-school! I am glad, however, that you are so excited about it and I hope it will be that way all through out your school years! :)



5 comments:

Brooke said...

So cute, they grow up so fast!

Kara and Chant said...

So cute! Where is she going to preschool at?

Katie said...

So exciting! We have another month til preschool starts for us.

Lisa said...

Kara~ its called Tiny Minds. Its kind of behind the maverick.

thepascuas said...

how did this happen... she was barely walking when i met her... wow.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones