Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Girls night

My sisters and I had a girls night out on Friday and went to the "Abba," concert by a group called "The arrival," at the Sandy amphitheater.

We had a really fun time and the weather was so perfect, the music was awesome, the company was great, and we had the best seats, I think! It was just a great night!

Usually we do a girls night with my Mom, Sister-in-law Melissa, and good friends, Ashley and Tehra. Unfortunately all of them couldn't make it to this one. Hopefully next time!


















I especially loved watching all of the older people getting into the music and dancing to it. It was so cute.

1 comment:

Slater Blog said...

It really was such a great night. I'm with you also, loved watching all of the older folk really get into it like they did in the 70's. haha.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones