Sunday, July 24, 2011

My dream

There are times that I wish I didn't have to wake up from my dreams. Only when I have dreams about my brother, Tyler. My dream last night was a hard one to wake up to. I had a dream that Tyler supposedly came home from jail. Weird I know, because we all know he isn't there. Which sometimes (just sometimes) I wish he was there so that we can see and talk with him again.

We all just gave him a big hug. Not only that but my brother Corey was there and he came home from jail too, that one isn't so weird!  I woke up for a couple of minutes and fell back asleep and my dream continued. It's very rare for that to happen to me. In the continuation of my dream, he (Tyler) was so happy to be with us again. He was together with his girlfriend, Tehra and she was pregnant. He was so happy every time he saw any of us, and those feelings were reciprocated!

I will be so happy when I get to see my brother(s) again!! I miss Tyler so much and even though it has been a couple of years since he has passed, there are times it is still difficult. Doesn't help when I have dreams about him. But, the good news is, I KNOW that I will get to see him again someday. I KNOW that he is in a much better place and doing much better things!

2 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

That was a beautiful dream, that he was happy. Let me know if I can do anything for you or you just need to talk!

thepascuas said...

Dreams are fantastic cus they take us to happy spots dont they? Its true though , we have the comfort in knowing families are forever :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones