Friday, July 1, 2011

6 years

We celebrated our 6th anniversary yesterday. I can hardly believe it's been 6 years and I know I say this same thing every year, but it's true. Time just goes by so fast. We had a fun afternoon/ evening spending it up in Park City. I made Brandon a couple of small little bonus gifts for our anniversary. It was so fun making them. I got my ideas from http://www.thedatingdivas.com/. Love that website!

This was his first bonus gift of the day. A candy bar bouquet. I love this idea for him and he really liked it too!






This was his second gift of the day when he got home from work. If you minus the gift card I attached to one of these cards, I really only spent about $8.00 on all of his little bonus gifts for our anniversary. I had everything else at home. That definitely made me happy! I subtracted the gift card amount because instead of doing an Itunes gift card you can make a CD of your favorite songs to put with the "Sound," sense. And that wouldn't cost anything. I just didn't have enough time to do that or else I would have. Just an FYI! :)






I made up most of the phrases at the top of the cards, by myself. Yes they are probably corny, but I had a fun time with it! :)

















This was his I mean my last bonus gift of the day, apparently! Mmm....they were tasty. Sorry you were too tired to eat these with me Brandon! Don't worry though I enjoyed every second of it for you too.

If you read the card, the fantasy suite is our apartment! Get your minds out of the gutter people! ;)


***Just a heads up, don't go to Ruth's Chris in Park City. Service was not good at all. Neither was Brandon's food. Just go to the one in Salt Lake if you ever go there. Much better service/ food!!!***


*Oh I also can't forget about these. I got these awesome earrings at Rue 21 in Park City for $.50 cents. Can you believe that?! But I bought a total of 4 pairs of earrings for $7.00. I was a pretty happy woman!*

2 comments:

Kara and Chant said...

Sounds like a great anniversary. You are seriously so cute and creative1

Katie said...

What a fun idea, I might have to steal it. We celebrate 6 years on Friday.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones