Thursday, June 30, 2011

Serious business

Audrey was asking me if we could go to Target today to look at the toys. That's all she wanted to do. So, I took her to Target and let her have fun looking at the toys and whatever else she wanted to look at. We first went by the dollar bins to look at their toys there, then we went to the little girl bedding section, then we went to the clothing section, which I thought I was being a nice Mom by ending our time in the clothes department fast so that she could have more time looking at toys, but nope, little miss wanted to keep looking at the clothes. So, we did. Then we somehow wondered to the shoe department where we literally spent at least a half hour there. Audrey had to try on almost every shoe in the shoe department. It was quite entertaining. I say almost every shoe because there were a couple of shoes that she hadn't tried on yet that I suggested she should try on, but she wasn't a fan of the way they looked. Haha!! I just thought it was so funny that she already has an opinion on what shoes she likes and what shoes she doesn't like. It was fun to see what styles she was leaning towards too. She definitely goes for the girly girl shoes. It was actually really fun watching Audrey try on most of the shoes and to see how happy she was that she got to do that.


So, after that we headed to the toy section. After we had spent a little while in the toy section I told Audrey that we need to think about what we want to eat for dinner. So, I asked her what we should have and she didn't respond. So, I asked her if she was ignoring me and she said, "yes." So, apparently the toy section is some serious business. Don't try talking to her about something while she is in that section because she will ignore you! lol!

I really love how funny and smart she is. I have missed it because it seems she has been getting into trouble a lot lately. I don't know what the deal is.  These toddler years are not easy and the only way for me to survive it is to find and remember the good/ happy moments!

1 comment:

Katie said...

That is too funny! I understand the hard times, keep posting the good so you can remember.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones